Hypoglycemia – Low Blood Sugar
Dear Friend, I know what it’s like to struggle with the all confusing symptoms associated with having hypoglycemia..
So if you’re interested in understanding why you have bouts of mental confusion, exhaustion and nervousness that come and go, then this is the most important message you’ll ever read….
You may not even realise what’s causing your “brain fog”, food cravings, insomnia and other distressing emotions…
Or perhaps your friends and family have already labelled you a “hypochondriac”
– even though you KNOW there’s a physical cause for your tiredness, mood swings, depression and lack of concentration.
And you certainly want to ensure that it doesn’t develop into one of the more serious diseases such as diabetes, stroke or heart disease.
- You see, low blood sugar is deadly.
It causes serious physical problems and possibly even delusional behaviour..
and people can suffer from hypoglycemia without even knowing it..
So to help you understand the confusing symptoms associated with having low blood sugar, and discover how to start living a full life again I researched and wrote…
“The Recipe To Conquering Hypoglycemia”
Here’s a preview of some of the topics covered in the book:
- A simple way to start identifying which foods trigger your unpleasant symptoms
- The little-known way to control your excess insulin
- Your secret weapon for understanding your roller-coaster symptoms and emotions
- A dirt-cheap way to help you plan your future food programme
- A free and easy way to adjust your meals without putting on weight
- Simple keys to start on the road back to feeling normal
- How to ensure hypoglycemia doesn’t develop into something more serious….
And much, much more….
“The Recipe To Conquering Hypoglycemia” takes you by the hand and motivates you to get to the bottom of your illness. Everything is explained in PLAIN English.
So it’s dead easy to read and understand – logically laid out and illustrated with cartoons - In fact the young man commissioned to illustrate the book could not resist the information – here’s what he said:
- “I thoroughly enjoyed illustrating for this book. Not for my love of drawing, but rather my keen interest in healthy living. I found it contained many interesting facts that made me aware of the severe impact my meal choices have on a day to day basis. I have since found myself considerably more cautious and aware of what I eat. I just wish it had cartoons while I was reading it!” Ben McAllen – Illustrator - Durban, South Africa
So even a fit person reading this book will find it extremely useful.
You know, there are so many books about Hypoglycemia – trust me, I’ve waded through them and all are dry as dust!
It took me two years before I could finish some of them and if I hadn’t felt compelled to write this book, I’d never have finished reading all of them!
Plus I am going to offer you these 3 Bonuses worth a total of $160.00 absolutely FREE see below for more details:
A 1 on 1 consultation with me Noel Glass to help you get your hypoglycemia under control! Start getting better today…
“Wow – what’s a book with all this important information
going to cost me?”
Well, to have someone do all this research for you would normally cost around $2,200 (that’s what it cost me!!) – particularly with the laser-guided accuracy I demand.
But this information is SO important I want as many people as possible to have access to it in an affordable, e-book format, downloadable in a flash –
- My special offer price for you today is only $7.00!!
You’ll be reading it and discovering all the amazing secrets in as little as 5 minutes from now if you take action and click here now to order securely
This is a time-sensitive offer – I plan on raising the price from $7.00 very soon – once I get a few more testimonials from satisfied customers.
So you’ll want to be quick if you want to save some money!
Why You Risk Absolutely Nothing
100% RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
As my customer, if you’re not happy, it looks bad on me. So if you’re not happy with what you discover from “The Recipe to Conquering Hypoglycemia” I don’t expect … or want … to keep your money. Just simply whip off an email to me and I’ll happily refund your money in full (in fact, I’d be embarrassed to keep it).
See back of book for my email address.
Okay? So you really can’t lose!